Thursday 4 November 2010

4thNov. back into action

Right i am again recording some more stuff after school today, i am re shoting odd bits and also shoting the bits i missed before, such as the outside stuff with the couple walking along. This should be my final part of recording, and it will be my last bit of editing.
I have already started editing, i'm having trouble looking for the right sort of music without copyrighting it. But i have started getting help with editing with a friend who also does media, and can help use the i mac better.
i think within the most my film trailer will be done in two week.
I shall also be starting my own film poster. i want to take a number of different pictures so i have a range to choose from for my poster. one idea is just a long shot of the set which gives a creepy atmosphere. And another idea is a close up of the female characters beaten face from the side.
I am still happy with everything i am doing on my own :) its perfect :)

No comments:

Post a Comment