Friday 5 November 2010

remember remember the 5th of november.

Yesterday i completely finished all filming! i also took photo's for poster. manly made of close ups on the face as they are more dramatic. My trailer is now missing music, which isn't to much of a worry for the moment.  I have had  advice saying to have a quick flash or a scream noise at the begining of the trailer so people know straight away what it is. And i do agree. Because my trailer starts all colourful and joyful and need the audience to feel intense waiting for something to happen.
everything is going brilliant :)

1 comment:

  1. I really like the final poster and I think you should keep it. I really like the style of wtiting and the tagline. The credit block makes it look professional and the picture is freaky so it would make me want to watch the film. Well done (Y)

    ReplyDelete